heya

welcome to my blog people !! Have fun reading my posts and feel free to express ur comments for me to keep improving :-)

Monday, July 25, 2011

MY day !


Autobiography of one fine day ( I’m not sure if it was really fine , yet I survived it all !)
My day began @ 6 (midnight L) , when a fierce dream had brought me to reality .. How much these dreams haunt me offlate … I had got the feeling , these short –timed serials of my life have become my daily alarm clocks .. K .. So getting back , I sat on my bed with a puzzled expression , and made a small prayer for everything to go on well !
My mind slowly started working and suddenly I remembered that I had a morning class at 7:15 … Gawd , I pressed the *fast forward button* and got ready pretty soon … Stuffing something into my mouth , I cycled hard to reach school @ time ..
My math class was (as always) , a lil interesting yet sleep filled my eyes … *Yawn* … This is my 10th one today , I stated with pride to my friend J Soon after the class , I had my midterm exam which was to commence @ 9 .. (life sucks na? )
Coming out of the hall , I stated to one friend *Pass aaiduven* when a teacher gave me such a dreary look and went by … I asked my frend if I had been too loud , and the answer was just a smile !
Two periods of physics after the exam is not what I call awesome .. The greatest thing is that I was still alive J With a lot of sleep and a lil dreams ( day dreams are way better than nightmares!) , I could still be able to act attentive.. Finally came the lunch break , time to enjoy , talk , gossip , roam around and finally eat a lil J Yet the worst part is the physics periods go loooooong , while lunch breaks get over in a jiffy K L
Never the less , the second half or the more monotonous half of the day began @ 12:40 … Off entered my math teacher with the aim of making the maximum utilization of time … Hopefully the portion was my favorite & so I kept working out sums at my own super fast pace ! ( once in a blue moon my interest for math exceeds limits ! )
So next on list is … hmm , wait I guess it’s too late , gotto go for my dinner , so c ya all pretty soon J
PS : I’m still alive J K

1 comment:

  1. no wonder u had no other comments.....i guess only i hav the patience myth....and yeah, mal was rite abt u....u find some way or d oder to tell us u r time table and make us feel guilty....well, i m proud of myself!!!

    ReplyDelete