heya

welcome to my blog people !! Have fun reading my posts and feel free to express ur comments for me to keep improving :-)

Monday, April 5, 2010

the title of my blog !!

"why is ur blog named so ?? " went my cousin sister's question ... with a silly smile , i told her that it was created when i was young as i was a crazy fan of actor siddharth and songster karthik .... just not "was " , i still am one of the craziest fan , i thought !... 

after reaching home , my mind was still pondering over the same topic ... the word "KARTHIK" gave me so much energy ! be it his SAKTHI KODU from baba , or GIRLFRIEND from boys or CHORI PE CHORI from saathiya , hes the best !!! the best thing bout him is that he tries all styles and is successful in all of them ..... and ive been his wellwisher (and lover even ,, shhhh , don tel anybody , lol !!) from a very little age .... god knows what attrated me towards his voice .... 

and siddharth .... now he is just a chocolate boy whom i admire always .... another reason is that the 30 year old actor had studied @ dav gopalapuram , which is MY school !!! how cool na !!ive even been watching telugu movies for him , provided that there are subtitles ... so guys this is why im trying to learn telugu , does this clear the doubt why i keep begging u guys to teach me the language... !! 

and guess what , i have better interests now , like suresh raina ( who is just 23 , lol ! ) and as ever sachin ,  adam gillie , symonds , roger federer for their game and appearance !!   and many new singers like naresh iyyer , shreya ghoshal and lots more .... but i guess karthik and siddharth will remain special for me !! so just logged on to explain in detail 'bout the name of my blog ..... so guys please rate my post .... lets see if we have similar favourites ...
 
so cheers for now!
myth

4 comments:

  1. do i have to type my favs???.. u know them... by the way, chek out my new blog...and LEAVE RAINA ALONE!!!!
    hav a nice time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love raina ... he's mine ... u leave him!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is all fine....but u left out DHONI

    ReplyDelete