heya

welcome to my blog people !! Have fun reading my posts and feel free to express ur comments for me to keep improving :-)

Saturday, April 10, 2010

the land of queens - queensland !! part 1

one of the best trips ever wid friends - queensland !! the previous day , after a lot of disscussion with my mom , i told my frenz , "sorry guys , mom says i cant travel alone till ur house ...." and i immediately disconnected the phone with a dismal dissappointing face , and smsing them to "HAVE FUN" ...:'(

 immediately my frend raji called up to say that she would come to my house to pick me up ....  oww ... how sweet of u !! my face bloomed like a bud turning to a flower , ready to spread it's fragrance and be loved by people !! my mom had also accepted to the plan by then , as she did'nt wanna see tears ( as big as pearls ) from my eyes .... 

and so , i immediately kept my blue shirt and jeans ready for the trip ... i messaged to my other friends , sam , isu and divya " yay , me too coming thanx to raji " !! and the reply came "great"!! so i began charging MYSELF AND THE MOBILE for the trip ... 
i was all set for the trip !!! :)

 

6 comments:

  1. hmmm ... wait for it ... ull c it urself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy....learn 2 follow my blog...so i wont hav 2 tell u each time wen i put up a new post...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nd i 4got..nice trick!!!crying like a baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nd u r in 11th now...or 2nd yr of 10th(least chances)...so change that 'jolly 10thy' thing....ok???

    ReplyDelete
  5. ill change that oly ftr 10th is completely over ... :-)

    ReplyDelete