heya

welcome to my blog people !! Have fun reading my posts and feel free to express ur comments for me to keep improving :-)

Thursday, October 22, 2009

my days in a dreamland ... in QATAR ...

id like to dedicate this post to all my close friends in qatar who made my life colourful and fun filled...

"ALL THE BEST MYTHREYI ... HOPE U TOP UR 10TH BOARD EXAMS"... i couldnt help crying while reading my autograph book ..... this was my 7th std maths mam's wishes .... soon i had my thoughts dripping and moving to my life in qatar ... being there for 10years and suddenly leaving from there wasnt a joke ...leaving my best friends , my teachers , school , house , car wasnt like a bed of roses ... i had to leave back some of my property too ... my cycle , computer, and many of the cool restaurants.....

though i had loads of friends , i had one treasure , my best friend , manisha ... i first met her when i was 3 and she was 2 ... oh my god .... cant even believe that we were friends for soooooo long with so many small and big fights coming our way .... but in most situations we stayed together as friends or something more than that ....

soon i opened her page in the autograph book that read " NEVER FORGET ME "!! there are so many great occasions with her ... birthdays were the best .....

"MYTHREYI WHERE ARE YOU , GO AND HANG THE CLOTHES .. " my mom .... i immediately closed the book and put it in my shelf ...i then took the clothes and proceeded to the terrace ... but something was heavy in my heart ... i went on to think about my farewell party at the mc donalds ... when my friends hugged me and wished me a better life at india , i was almost in tears ...

then at last all the clothes were ultimately hung and there was the sun shining and evaporating all the water from the clothes ... i proceeded back..... maybe i should be satisfied with my present goodies .... with that note there was peace in mind ... i whispered " THANX A TON GOD !! " then went on to do my homeworks and studies .....

10 comments:

  1. gr8888888888888!... thats all i can say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r soooo sweeettttttttt ...the sweetest frnd i have ever had!
    miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx dude ... keep checkin out the blog for more !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just how the sunshine evaporated the water from the dripping clothes, here we r to wipe ur tears... cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thts a sad one wit happy ending wit us i hope!!
    its really terrible not to see old frnds...
    though i cant emphatize... its hard!!( to read it, atleast)
    but myth... mallu was rite!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thnx dee vedu !!u ppl really rock !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey can u add pics on this?.....if yes then plzz add them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want it to b lil private manisha ... il send pics thru mail ...

    ReplyDelete